Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. If there was an annual award for best maternity style, Kate Middleton would totally win the 2013 trophy.
2. It's easy to pull off neon leopard print shorts when the rest of your outfit includes lace-up gladiator sandals and a spaghetti strap camisole.
3. Chambray isn't played-out and tired, but wearing it in button-down form with a statement necklace is.
4. If you're looking for the perfect pair of ballet flats, just ask a Lucky editor. (Or several, because they won't all agree.)
5. Chloë Sevigny owns roughly 50 pairs of black ankle booties.
6. The best way to combat summer's swarm of mosquitoes is with these five itch-relief and bug-repelling products, all dermatologist-approved.
7. It's easier to wear mesh outside a high school gymnasium than you'd think.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Melt-Proof Lipcolors That Won't Turn to Mush in Your Makeup Bag
- Selena Gomez's Signature Style: Come & Get It!
- 10 Designers Who Might Be The Next Alexander Wang
- How to Dress Like an Editor at Poise Magazine
- Eight Quick Fix Ways to Fake a Haircut
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER