Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
2. Every lady needs to own at least one cherry flavor jellybean red purse.
3. The most treasured piece in Lucky editor-in-chief Eva Chen's (very full, very enviable) closet is a vintage two-tone Rolex.
4. Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci's Instagram feed is spooky, strange and totally addictive. (Don't check it out unless you've got time to burn. Or these other designer's accounts, for that matter.)
5. You don't need a hoedown on your social calender to mix gingham and denim.
6. A well-rounded handbag collection has nine options, minimum.
7. A lot of girls are going to get pixie cuts next season—and it's all because of Beyoncé.