Six Fall Shoe Trends We Can't Wait To Try
The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
Although summer only has one month left, let's look on the bright side: the spectacular shoes from the Fall/Winter 2013 runways are all hitting stores right about now. The most popular styles, of course, were more classic designs, like pointy-toed pumps, ankle-strap heels and winter boots—but we also saw many microtrends that are definitely worth noting. Silhouettes like the sandal boot popped up at 3.1 Phillip Lim, Kenneth Cole, and Kenzo, while the power of the menswear-inspired loafer reigned supreme at Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, and Marni. For the print-lover, designers like Roberto Cavalli and Erdem offered up sweet florals and powerful animal patterns, and the edgy-cool boots at Versace and Chanel spoke to our inner style renegade.
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Stumbling Upon Rita Ora, Footie Pajamas and More in Our Instagram Recap!
- Welcome to Lolla Land: The 55 Best Festival Style Looks From Lollapalooza
- Forget the Bands: It's All About Our Lineup of Lollapalooza's Best Accessories
- Look Gorgeous By the Pool This Summer, Here's How!
- 24 Pin-Worthy Fashion Quotes That Never Go Out of Style
More on Luckymag.com: