Diane Kruger Gets It Right In Red, Black and White
More on Luckymag.com:
- Celebrity Style At MFW: Shop Our 10 Favorite Looks
- Lena Dunham's Makeup Artist On How to Get the Star's Bold Emmy Look and Why Dunham Is One of Her Favorite People
- The Best Fall Coats For Your Body Type
- Milan Fashion Week Street Style: Shop the Looks!
- Emmy Awards 2013: The Best Looks And How To Get Them
My favorite part of Diane Kruger's look last night at the opening of Eugene Onegin, the Metropolitan Opera's first production of the season, was not her simple sideswept chignon or her dewy makeup. It wasn't the impeccable tailoring on her Prabal Gurung gown, either, or the dramatic way its hem slightly lifted in the front to show off her white pointy-toe pumps. No, what I loved most about the model-turned-actress' ensemble was its restrained palette of white, red and black. Besides being an incredibly elegant combo, it's also one that flatters everyone—which brings me the second best part of her outfit: it's easy to copy. Find a version for yourself in the slideshow above.