1. The geometric-meets-floral prints and sharp, asymmetrical hem- and necklines at Preen.
2. Smythson's new 1887 bag. You'll be seeing it everywhere, we promise.
3. The screening of Manolo Blahnik's short film Jealousy!, starring Rupert Everett. Watching Blahnik walk Anna Wintour through the collection—she arrived at the same time we did—was only narrowly bested by the fact that his *shoes* had reserved seats.
4. Turbo, the bulldog who walked the runway at Mulberry and who managed to upstage even Cara Delevingne.
5. The entire Topshop Unique show, from the staging to the collection, but mostly: KATE MOSS.
6. The model menagerie at Sophia Webster's secret garden.
7. The Kills concert hosted by Equipment (as seen projected on a triple-height, floor-to-ceiling brick wall at the Shoreditch House), followed by a dance party set to a Zoe Kravitz-curated playlist which included, yes, "We Can't Stop."