Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. Leopard print bags match all the same things that black ones do. (So, like, everything.)
2. The guidelines for grunge dressing have changed since the trend's first go-round in the '90s.
3. Some of New York Fashion Week's best style inspiration happens off the runways.
4. Dazzling—not navy, cobalt or electric—is the shade of blue to be wearing next spring.
5. Jackets have sleeves for a reason. Use them.
6. Fall's best nail colors aren't exactly neutral, but they're still conservative enough for a formal family dinner.
7. One of our favorite labels, A.L.C., was founded by the woman responsible for J.Lo's plunging Versace dress moment at the 2000 Grammys.