Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. The perfect apple-picking outfit is farm- and Instagram-friendly.
2. Full lashes and well-groomed brows keep purple lipstick against a pale complexion from looking goth.
3. Buying a leopard print coat will change your life and the way people see you—in a good way!
4. If Cher Horowitz could see these sweaters, she'd buy two of each style.
5. Drugstores are a treasure trove of affordable beauty buys.
6. Someone out there is willing to pay $20,400 for this embellishment-free gold tiara. We're just not quite sure who.
7. Not all leather skirts cost more than most people make in a week. (Although some of the ones that do are totally worth saving for.)