Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. There are plenty of ways to wear hair accessories without looking like one of Blair Waldorf's minions.
2. Some of our favorite items on the Summer/Summer 2014 runways came from tech company collaborations.
3. There's no better time to buy flat black boots than fall.
4. Bright orange-red was the bestselling lipstick shade circa World War II.
5. If you mix black and orange pieces right, the combo works any 'ol non-Halloween day of the year.
6. A good pair of autumn flats need not cost more than the price of dinner.
7. Instead of blindly following fashion trends, the It girls of Paris stick to their personal styles.