What Does Your Closet Say About You?
The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
Next time you open your closet, stop for a moment to really take stock of what's in it and how it's organized. According to a recent study conducted by TJ Maxx with clinical psychologist Dr. Jennifer Baumgartner and celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez, your observations could provide valuable insight on your personality (besides, say, that you really, really like to shop)! Visit POPSUGAR Fashion now to see what your wardrobe says about you!
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Oversharing? Overdressed? Stars Make Their Style Social
- Did Miranda Kerr Have the Most Stylish Weekend Ever?
- A Belle Style Battle: Shop Looks From Tonight's Hart of Dixie Episode
- FYI: Olivia Palermo Is Dressing For Herself, Not Her Fans
- It's an Art: Marion Cotillard Stars in Lady Dior's Resort 2014 Campaign