Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. The highly organized shoe storage space in Nate Berkus' closet would make Carrie Bradshaw jealous.
2. It need not cost you more than $150 to buy the perfect transitional trench coat.
3. Madewell's tan "Transport" tote is poised to take over the world. Seriously.
4. Although a cape seems like an intimidating thing to wear, it's actually an easy piece to style.
5. These 30 perfect late fall outfit ideas will make getting dressed this November so much easier.
6. Cutting cuticles lets in bacteria, so it's better to push them back instead.
7. Wearing a coat isn't the only way to keep warm when autumn starts to get colder.