Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. The buzziest boots this season are over-the-knee styles.
2. The secret to bombshell hair isn't Victoria Secret model genetics or bi-weekly appointments at you local blowout bar.
3. Itty bitty beauty products are a must for air travel.
4. Our editors will be living in bright coats, fur scarves and slouchy beanies these next few months.
5. Doc Martens were first created by a German doctor named Klaus Maertens in 1960—seriously!
6. Expensive coats and expensive looking coats are not the same thing.
7. Winter-proofing your complexion need not cost more than $50.