Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. Lucky contributing style editor Tamu McPherson tries to work color into all her outfits—the brighter, the better.
2. Say what you want about her television show, but there's no denying Kim Kardashian's winter coat collection is on-point.
3. Not all luxury quality products come with an astronomical price tag.
4. For the best makeup job in the least amount of time, stick to simple a pink blush and red lipstick formula.
5. It might be mid-winter, but there are still a few parkas left in stores.
6. Ladies with color-treated hair should always use sulfate-free products.
7. Chelsea boots, camel coats and black cigarette pants are all purchases you'll never regret.