Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. Always, always, always check for a discount for buying something—more times than not, there's one to be found.
2. There's no such thing as perfect, but The Wolf of Wall Street star Margot Robbie comes awfully close.
3. Fleece-lined tights are a thing, and very necessary for surviving winter (especially if you're dealing with a "polar vortex").
4. If you only could own nine pairs of shoes, these styles would be the best way to go.
5. When it comes to applying foundation and finishing powder, less is more.
6. Jared Leto's messy man bun from the Golden Globes required more prep work than you'd think.
7. Our editor-in-chief's assistant Kristie Dash owns over 50 tubes of lipstick and she's not afraid to use 'em.