Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. Striking outerwear is key to looking polished during January's deep chill.
2. Out of all the shapes in the world, hearts are Drew Barrymore's favorite.
3. Following a beauty-related resolution is much more fun than enduring 15 days of rigid juice cleansing.
4. Ankle booties of all heel heights and colors are Kate Bosworth's go-to shoe.
5. No one mixes prints quite like Lucky senior associate beauty editor Megan O'Neill does.
6. The formula for luminous skin on less than five hours sleep is lots of water and these secret weapon products.
7. Styling skills, not expensive clothes, are essential to an eye-catching look.