Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. Choker necklaces have changed a lot since Sarah Michelle Geller wore them on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
2. There's nothing Devil Wear Prada-y, Ugly Betty-esque or 13 Going On 30-ish about the Lucky office.
3. Intimidating as they may seem, jodhpurs can be every bit as flattering as your favorite leggings or super-skinny denim (plus 2014 is the Year of the Horse, so it's the perfect time to try a pair!).
4. Saving up for one really, really good sweater, shoe or handbag is always worth the wait.
5. These 15 heels—all tested and approved by Lucky editors—are comfortable enough for walking around offices and parties without a shoe change.
6. Our cover girl Zooey Deschanel is the reigning queen of quirky nail art.
7. The best minimalist looks land somewhere between jeans-and-T-shirt basic and Met-Ball-red-carpet breathtaking.