1. More than just colorful wallets - these have removable zippered pouches for when you just need your ID and some bills. Leather carryall wallets, $98 each, Michael Michael Kors, michaelkors.com.
2. Say it with sweets by customizing your own candy with names, shades, patterns, just about whatever you can dream up in sugar. Papabubble handmade hard candy, $10 to $25 each, papabubbleny.com.
3. to 7. Designer playing cards are the best of all worlds: playful, smart and so incredibly stylish.
3. Hermes Cards Oversize playing cards, $135 per set, Hermes, 800-441-4488 for locations.
4. Laduree Cards, $34, Laduree, 646-558-3171.
5. Muji Cards Muji city map playing cards, $13 each, muji.com.
6. George Condo Cards Hayword Publishing George Condo playing cards, $18 each, newmuseumstore.org.
7. Tiffany Cards Tiffany & Co. playing cards, $30 per set, tiffany.com.
8. Small enough to fit in a back pocket; sexy enough to use for jotting down a phone number. Paperthinks recycled leather notebooks, $6 each, katespaperie.com.
Sorry, there are no results matching that search.