She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
A unique way to add a little sparkle to your bridal beauty look.
It Brit Sienna Miller has had some extremely enviable hairstyles throughout the years.
Nothing says New Year's Eve like a sparkly statement necklace.
The latest drugstore bar soap is made of nourishing coconut and exfoliating shells that make your skin like you've sat in in a milk bath for hours.
Click through for a fresh spin on an old combination.