She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Talks Inspiring Women And Working With Charlize Theron On Mad Max: Fury Road
Her empowering new Moroccanoil campaign features five extraordinary women dedicated to making an impact.
From Converse to baseball caps, shop our favorite reader looks of the week!
'70s style denim is one of the biggest break out trends of fashion month. Click through to master the look now.
A dance-heavy ode to the derrière.