She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Mizon's Acence Blemish Out Pink Spot works double duty to clear your skin while you sleep.
Including the story behind the Chanel prom dress that had every high schooler scrambling for a copycat.
Roland Mouret's collection with Banana Republic promises figure-flattering silhouettes and LBD's for days.
These Pinterest-worthy bridal shower ideas not only make practical gifts, but are so easy to DIY, too.
Click through for a complete guide to making open-toed shoes work on the job.