She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
You can never go wrong with sequins.
Brunch is no fun when you're covered in goosebumps! Click through for a stylish way to stay warm while enjoying your Saturday.
Amope's Pedi Perfect file requires so much less work than a pumice stone, and it's more practical than weekly pedis.
In true Beyoncé fashion, the 33-year-old mega-star just debuted her brand-new music video for her equally brand-new song, "7/11."
Donald Sutherland likens his "genius" 'Hunger Games' co-star Jennifer Lawrence to Jesus.