She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
From how to wear tights to the trick to using hair oils, here's what we learned this week!
Regardless of how you feel about her concert performances, Miley Cyrus has impeccable red carpet style.
You too can get skin as gorgeous and glowy as Jennifer Aniston's! Just follow her makeup artist's tried-and-true tips.
You can never go wrong with sequins.
Brunch is no fun when you're covered in goosebumps! Click through for a stylish way to stay warm while enjoying your Saturday.