She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Paris Hilton's closet is a sight to behold, and yesterday the star shared photos of her wardrobe clean-out efforts—trust us, you have to see the resul…
File this news under NOOOOOOOOO: Bonne Bell, the family-owned purveyor of Dr. Pepper-flavored lip balms and other beloved kiddy cosmetics, is closing…
As captured in this sneaky photo (and confirmed by multiple tweets over the past few months), Helen Mirren isn’t the kind of woman who's too posh for…
Ina recent interview with the Telegraph, the designer touched on the unfair discrimination black models face. Click through for his thoughts.
Earlier today, Taylor Swift posted a celebratory selfie in honor of her dear pal Justin Timberlake's birthday featuring some famous faces you might ju…