She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
News Flash: André Leon Talley Spills His Number One Piece Of Advice For People Trying To Make It In Fashion
“Do your homework; research; read everything.”
You'll never catch associate digital editor Alison Syrett Cleary running around Manhattan in old track shorts and a T-shirt. Click through to see why.
Who doesn’t love a cozy scarf in the fall?
Shop it now before these limited edition pieces disappear!
Interestingly, it looks nothing like your typical Tim Burton film.