She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
No one embodies that French-girl cool better than Clémence Poésy—see and shop her style here!
If ever there was a trend that has me simultaneously intrigued and skeptical, it would be the idea of wearing pajamas as daywear.
News Flash: Coco Rocha Defends Kendall Jenner In Light Of Fashion Week Bullying Rumors—'It Gets A Little Catty Backstage'
Veteran supe Coco Rocha discussed how those rumors that Kendall Jenner was bullied backstage during fashion month were no joke.
From Burberry's timeless trench to Max Mara's sophisticated camel topper, click through to shop nine of the most classic coats money can buy.
Fresh and easy takes on the half-up style.