She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Click through to make the combination work year-round.
The classic cardigan is an insanely versatile wardrobe staple—and no, I don't just mean that you can wear it either buttoned-up or open. Think you've…
She relies on pieces with a strong, graphic motif to make an impact.
Celebrity brow expert Ramy Gafni shares his tricks for growing and faking bold brows.
As a pioneer of the exposed bra look, it's about time Brit got into the biz herself.