She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
It's way easier than it looks.
Thick, feathery lashes are the ultimate in pretty, sexy glamor.
There's no such thing as an actual miracle when it comes to skin care, but this new lotion comes pretty close.
As if a three-day weekend wasn't enough reason to celebrate, the sale gods have decided to treat us to major markdowns at a bunch of our favorite stor…