She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
The Mindy Project's Xosha Roquemore on Tamra's Love Life And Dressing Her 5'10" Frame (Jeans Are Hard)
Good news, Tamra fans—you’re going to be seeing a lot more of her on the third season of The Mindy Project. The resident queen of one-liners at Shulma…
Today, People and Hello! both revealed brand-new covers featuring never-before-seen pictures of the couple's special day.
It's sort of like getting a luxe facial whenever you want, over and over again—and that's all you can ask for in a skincare product, truly.
During Jay Z's Global Citizen Festival performance in New York City's Central Park on Saturday, Beyoncé made a surprise appearance at the end of her h…
Take your hair from the beach to the streets.