She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
News Flash: Behati Prinsloo Lands Victoria's Secret's 2015 Swim Catalogue Cover—And The Results Are Steamy
This just in: Behati Prinsloo snagged the cover of Victoria's Secret's annual swim catalogue for 2015, just in time for your gym-hitting, waist-cinchi…
Start the New Year off on the right foot with winter-weather party shoes.
Yesterday, a pregnant Kate Middleton and her dapper Duke, Prince William, attended Christmas service without Prince George at St. Mary Magdalence Chur…
From architectural crop tops to sequin skirts, shop our favorite reader looks of the week!
Inspired by Dior's fall haute couture show, Dior's Mirror Eyes are the ultimate accessory for New Year's Eve.