She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
This week, everyone has just one thing on their minds: saying farewell to summer until next year.
French skincare, everyday makeup palettes and more.
There's nothing more tragic than only getting to wear your amazing new sundress once or twice before the temperatures drop.
Eyeglasses have definitely reached high-fashion-accessory status.
Fall shopping without denim is like a fashion week sans the Marc Jacobs' show—you're missing the best part! Click through to stock up on the best blue…