Smooths frizz and creates tumbling curls.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
It's a tried-and-true Stella McCartney frock in Scottish blue.
“I mean, it’s stupid, she could be an actress! Why would you want to be me if you could be an actress?”
Jennifer Lopez swapped her signature long layers for a short, curly bob.
Guarantee a great hair day with these shine-delivering hair products.
Remember, time is of the essence when it comes to shopping this particular sale—not only is the best stuff guaranteed to sell out, but all prices will…