Smooths frizz and creates tumbling curls.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
In an unexpected tribute, Jennifer Lawrence wore a beautiful look by the late Oscar de la Renta last night.
It's full of going-out beauty essentials.
In the most meta moment ever, Sarah Jessica Parker staged an impromptu photoshoot on Carrie Bradshaw's old stoop from Sex and the City.
A secret fashion editors, It girls and stylish women in general share: great looks hinge on a single striking piece.
This technicolor, print-heavy collaboration between Adidas and Mary Katrantzou is a fitness-lover's dream.