Smooths frizz and creates tumbling curls.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Origins' Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is light yet powerful.
We put spray, roll-on and cream deodorants to the greatest test of all: New York Fashion Week during a heatwave.
It's the perfect way to give a no-makeup makeup look some interest.
Click through to experience Great Britain's capital like a fashion insider.
New York Fashion Week's footwear offerings ran the gamut from perilously platformed (Thakoon, Delpozo) to sleek and sporty (Alexander Wang, DKNY) to s…