Smooths frizz and creates tumbling curls.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
A colorful, comfortable way to give back? We're so there.
They've already started, so get involved.
Who wears a denim thong better? Rihanna or Gisele? Plus, a DIY for your own.
Trust us—you'll want to buy the entire store.
Find out what's happening with her favorite wrap dress label.