Smooths frizz and creates tumbling curls.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
So many feels.
The relationship between fashion and food goes way back and has become even more pronounced in recent years as models (we’re looking at you, Karlie Kl…
The New York Times recently published an article titled, “The Scrunchie Grows Up” that made a case so strong for wearing scrunchies again, that the fo…
Wearing pink eyeshadow isn't as daunting as it sounds—just take a cue from Emma Stone's fresh take.
Read on for three indisputable reasons why you should wear one tomorrow.