Smooths frizz and creates tumbling curls.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Let's take a look back at the style of our favorite grunge, hip hop and rock-'n'-roll musicians of the 1990s.
In honor of "420."
Because we'd hate for you to start the summer dead broke, we've gathered 50 amazing prom dresses for less than $150. Click through to find one that su…
Milkmaid braids are the easiest way to look effortlessly cool while still keeping your hair out of your face—a music festival necessity.
Maxine Bédat, one of the founders of the new e-commerce site Zady, speaks out about the origins of the company and how important it is to shop with a…