For shine, strength and bounce.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Click through for heels you can dance in, affordable New Year's Eve dresses and more.
Bey is literally be the only celebrity who could hold an album release party at Dave & Buster's and have it be the coolest thing in the universe.
Our team has received plenty of memorable gifts over the years. Click through for their all-time favorites.
Because sometimes it's too darn cold for tights.
As if we needed more proof that Christy Turlington's most definitely found the fountain of youth.