For shine, strength and bounce.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Snuggle up in one of these cozy—but inexpensive!—sweater dresses this fall.
In an interview, Kim Kardashian confessed that she uses a Birkin as her diaper bag.
The season's latest and greatest drugstore makeup products are all under $12!
If you're not so into Halloween, don't waste money on a costume you'll never wear again.
Next spring, Sarah Jessica Parker is launching the SJP Bridal Collection for her namesake shoe line.