She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Lending her pipes to the big screen.
Rows of citrus trees set out in pots: so Marella Agnelli. So Sun King at Versailles. Not being Louis XIV or the wife of a legendary industrialist, I c…
It's still subtle enough for day or night.
We've found the perfect outfit for tomorrow. Click through to shop it now.
And they don't require a UV light!