She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Now, does this mean the First Lady will sit front row come Fall 2015 New York Fashion Week in February?
Plus, One Direction-embellished jeans.
Dressing for a wedding, unlike many other fashion situations, involves following rules. “I’m sorry, but no white, no black, no sexy,” pronounced execu…
Photographed by Victor Demarchelier and styled by Karina Givargisoff, these trendsetters prove that America's got talent—in spades, and stars and stri…