She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Hillary Clinton explains the importance of one day having a president with ovaries.
Just click, print and hang these pictures where your husband/boyfriend/significant other will see them.
Heading away for the holidays? With Eva's invaluable beauty and wellness tips, you're totally covered.
Examples: If I'm not naturally bootylicious, how do I get to that level? What's your most frequently used emoji? Would you ever collaborate with Shaki…
Vital information for your everyday life.