Smells like roses and gives a gorgeous lift.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Who knew three little dots could do so much?
We love opening these gifts, because we'd never actually buy them for ourselves.
She's on her A-beauty game.
Wear a muted sweater with matching oversized boots to style a winning outfit that is equal parts street style royalty and impressively casual.
Only the likes of Karl Lagerfeld (and Coco Chanel) could get the fashion A-list to Dallas in the middle of an ice storm.