Smells like roses and gives a gorgeous lift.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
The British designer has teamed up with luxe bath and body brand Neom Organics.
Including the story behind the Chanel prom dress that had every high schooler scrambling for a copycat.
Click through to see all the photos!
Olivia Palermo stepped out for lunch yesterday, giving us the chance to finally catch a clear glimpse of her amazing engagement ring.