She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Our FLOTUS was just trying to give Emerald Green a little bit of love before Radiant Orchid takes over come January 1, 2014.
Let us count the ways, from Bergdorf Goodman to Zara—and every store in between.
She always keeps us on our toes, but we're actually pretty into Miss Miley's new 'do.
Join a Q&A with our editor-in-chief Eva Chen, supermodel Karlie Kloss and lifestyle vlogger Lo Bosworth as they discuss all things style and fashion.
Because ugly is overrated.