She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
A moment of silence for tomorrow, please.
It's your last chance to debut a fresh new style in time for the first day of school.
Whether sporting second-skin leather pants, a not-so-basic LBD or a shimmering couture gown, star newlywed Angelina Jolie never looks less than seriou…
In honor of National Coffee Month.
It's genius, yet pretty weird.