She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
We talked to the social media-savvy socialite about her new personal style handbook, 365 Style.
Solutions to all of your end of summer beauty woes.
Good things happen when you mix Rachel Zoe and the Mulleavy sisters.
We've been eagerly awaiting the line's arrival ever since it was first announced back in February.
Surprisingly, they work even if your glow is faux.