She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Lucky for you, we filtered through the multitude of photos to find the absolute best Instagrams from this fashion month.
Click through for right way to apply dry shampoo, stunning Paris street style and more.
Using a heady mix of pastels, neutrals and jewel tones, Anderson quite literally paints a beautiful portrait of the (fictional) Eastern European Repub…
We chatted with the singer for the full scoop!
If you only buy one new thing in the new few months, we strongly suggest one of these pieces. Click through for your ultimate spring shopping list!