She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Proof that the most striking red carpet looks aren't always the boldest.
Don't leave tomorrow's look until the last minute.
While all under the $100 mark, these gorgeous necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings could all easily be mistaken for precious jewelry—or at least d…
Everyone, can we please have a moment of silence in remembrance of this ultimate throwback from 10 years ago?
Get ready for some MAJOR makeup eye candy.