The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Got a go-to neckerchief move? Click through for 13 more.
We've heard the song enough times by now to know she's fancy, but can she fill the shoes of Cindy Crawford?
The sunny California blonde just went even lighter.
When you think about it, it's kind of amazing that it took this long for Charlotte Gainsbourg to try her own hand at design. Click through to shop her…