The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
It's sort of like getting a luxe facial whenever you want, over and over again—and that's all you can ask for in a skincare product, truly.
During Jay Z's Global Citizen Festival performance in New York City's Central Park on Saturday, Beyoncé made a surprise appearance at the end of her h…
Take your hair from the beach to the streets.
Live every day like it's National Coffee Day with these amazing java-infused beauty finds.
According to Page Six, the once-shamed designer is rumored to be starting a haute couture line for Margiela.