The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
We found a dress that does all the work for you.
Paintbox's gorgeous, brand-new designs for fall will have you coming back for manis over and over again.
Gorgeous hairstyles that are neither boring nor overly complicated.
All hail Kristin Ess, tamer of Lauren Conrad's effortless California waves.
Whitney Port on her early days on The Hills, her wedding, and her career.