The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Judging from the trailer, "In Secret" is sure to be as steamy as it will be dramatic.
So you've sent in your RSVPs, shopped for hostess gifts and bought a couple new party dresses—now it's time to focus on shoes, handbags and jewelry.
Our picks are guaranteed hits.
Lucky's market editor pays homage to her Texas roots with earth tones, easy shapes and sky blue accents.
Get a sneak peek of our favorite pieces right here!