She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Click through to freshen your favorite kicks.
Costume Designer David Tabbert gives us a peek into the fashion inspiration behind Elizabeth Olsen and Dakota Fanning's new summer love gem.
Getting dressed in the warm weather's tough when you're relying on just one bra. Click through for five styles that make things much easier.
Candice Huffine is the very first plus size woman to pose for the Pirelli calendar. Click through for a behind-the-scenes glimpse of her and the other…
There's no need to feel guilty about your periodic hobby shopping, particularly when you rack up great rewards in the process. Click through to check…