She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Cut your routine in half without skimping on the skincare.
Jennifer Lawrence was photographed backstage this weekend at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas where, you guessed it, Martin was performing…
According to Nylon’s October 2014 issue, prodigal talent Tavi Gevinson has added a new activity to her eternally-expanding résumé: taking over the wor…
We barely even recognize her!
Out October 3, David Fincher’s Gone Girl has been garnering spectacular reviews from critics. But will it stand to impress the fashion crowd?