She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
"There's a bigger lack of privacy than there's ever been, but there's also a bigger lack of camaraderie and community than there's ever been."
From Chanel's gobstopper-sized pearl "headphone" necklace to Tibi's bejeweled sandal slides, click through to shop 50 of our favorite spring runway pi…
Why we can't get enough of Tata Harper's Elixir Vitae.
Incredibly well played, Wren.
Normcore is lot more nuanced than you'd think. Click through for the six major types—and to shop each look for yourself.