She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Filled with crazy prints and hypersaturated colors, Gwen Stefani's newest music video is super psychedelic.
According to Pharrell, "happiness it truth"—or, how you'll feel after you snag his latest fragrance.
Taylor Swift takes her love of furry felines to a whole new level.
We've rounded up 25 looks that perfectly illustrate Kim Kardashian's incredible transformation from clubwear-collecting party hopper to designer darli…
We like the way Solange shops—especially when you can purchase and outfit for under $250!