She teased, she pinned, she Elnetted (L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray, $15, drugstores).
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Yes, you can wear it without looking like a kitchen from the '70s!
If there's one skirt you absolutely have to indulge in this season, it's a slim-lined version with a high, sultry slit—and we've found options ranging…
From inky blues to chocolatey browns, shop the best shades of the season.
He's settled down after a summer of bona fide ginger-haired lovin’.
Julia Kalachnikoff shares her secret weapons for when she wants to add a little color to a mostly black-and-white palette.