Shine- and curl-inducing.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Karl Lagerfeld directed Pharrell Williams, Cara Delevingne and Hudson Kroenig in his latest Chanel short film, to be screened at its Paris-Salzburg pr…
Well, that should put those harsh comments to rest.
Full skirts are also a foolproof way to add a bit of elegance to your outfits.
This just-released trailer does an excellent job at pitting Peeta Mellark against Katniss Everdeen's other romantic interest, Gale Hawthorne.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked every bit the princess in this powder blue, floor-grazing confection that featured a high slit above both knees.