Shine- and curl-inducing.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Find some holiday bling at a very reasonable price.
Easy ways to give thanks for all those amazing dinner parties!
You'll never guess what she's been calling her unborn daughter.
Yeah, it may be cold (well, more like freezing), but that shouldn't stop you from breaking out your most fun, feather-filled mini.
Thanks to Sophie (the Ice Queen), Laura (the Heartbreaker) and 10 other lucky exes, we have this fabulous collection of heels to worship.