Shine- and curl-inducing.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
We still can't figure this one out.
Polished and crisp, yet still plenty festive, this is a great way to enjoy the holiday without raising any eyebrows.
Amy Poehler held a brilliant Reddit AMA yesterday, during which she divulged a ton of top-secret information.
Nail pro Jin Soon Choi shows us how to create an insanely easy spiderweb-inspired mani for Halloween.
Light but rich with pigments. Bright but understated. Offhand yet deliberate. Wildly deluxe yet $10. Just like its creator (famous yet down-to-earth,…