Shine- and curl-inducing.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
We're test-driving the newest addition to the selfie craze—a hairbrush/phone case hybrid.
Finding your formula for the perfectly layered look is simple, and relatively easy to accomplish if you have the right pieces in your closet.
Leto’s review was simply, “You trimmed my bush really good.”
The Oscar-winner posted an adorable #TBT on Instagram, only made us love her more.
From the whalebone corset to the Wonderbra to the extravagant Angel wings on the Victoria's Secret catwalk, what we wear underneath our clothes has ch…