Shine- and curl-inducing.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
Its just-released campaign video features Seydoux, butt-naked.
A closet staple, tees are the easiest grab and go item.
Mulberry's prices increased more than 60 percent between 2010 and 2014.
31 years ago this week, America fell in love with a humble Pittsburgh girl who was a sexy welder by day, an exotic/artistic dancer by night and whose…
Crazy, but it's true.