Shine- and curl-inducing.
The Half-Up Half-Down
We're thinking Brigitte Bardot, with more than a little '90s Claudia Schiffer for Guess. Rumpled, fluffy sexiness!
1. Fortify wet hair with volumizer (mousse, spray, cream) then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers; do makeup while you wait.
3. Undo rollers; tease hair at crown.
4. Work in hairspray with fingers for hold; gather upper section of hair into a ponytail, coil into a bun and secure with pins.
5. Pull out sexy tendrils where you see fit; set with hairspray.
more on luckymag.com
The Advanced Style documentary is finally here! We spoke to Ari Seth Cohen and director Lina Plioplyte about the life lessons they picked up from our…
Click through for inspiring outfits spotted in the City of Lights.
After Lorde released her new single "Yellow Flicker Beat" yesterday, Swift took to Instagram to share her joy with an adorable 'gram, captioned "Proud…
There aren't many things more relaxing than curling up on the couch with a mug of hot cocoa and a good book to read. Click through to see all the titl…
Yesterday, Rosamund Pike appeared on Late Night With Seth Meyers to discuss her peculiar sex scene with Neil Patrick Harris.