thredup concierge: a new way to donate childrens clothing
Moms spend countless hours organizing their kid's closets, only to find a bundle of outgrown children's clothing at the end of each season. But instead of scrambling for more storage space this spring, think about selling off your clothes to thredUP Concierge, a way for parents to discard and recycle gently used children's clothing.
How it works:
1. Sign up. When prompted for an invitation code, use LUCKYKIDS and avoid the wait list!
2. Order a free Concierge bag online.
3. Stuff it with your kids' old stuff.
4. Leave it on your doorstep for a free pick-up.
5. Make money. You can earn up to $5 per garment when you send them in. thredUP provides a detailed list determining which items they'll accept and pay for.
The best part? thredUP will make a cash donation to Coats for Kids for every bag you donate to ensure all children have a warm winter coat this season.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine