1. Never try to predict when a Marc Jacobs show is going to start.
2. The etiquette to getting in and out of a fashion show is akin to that of a soccer match—you can challenge shoulder to shoulder but no elbows or throwing a punch.
3. Everyone looks bored, but few people actually are.
4. The hair will always be longer than the skirts at Versace.
5. Don't wear sunglasses—you'll look like an intern.
6. Don't wear the designer's clothes to the designer's show unless you've been personally invited by Mr. Galliano.
Photo credit: WWD (8)