How To Get Started
HOW TO POST “ABOUT ME”
- When viewing your “About Me” page, you will be asked to upload a picture of yourself. Click “Choose and pick a photo from your computer.” Once you have chosen your picture, click “Submit” to upload your picture to your profile.
- On the right hand corner of your screen underneath the word “Joined,” there is text that says “Edit my statement.” If you click on this, it will prompt you to fill out some text. This is your “About Me” statement. Fill in some information about yourself. Then click on “Submit my statement” to finish.
HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE/SUBMISSION
- When viewing the page for Challenge 1, click on the blue button entitled “Enter Challenge.” This will redirect you to a different page where you can create your submission.
- Fill out your entry title exactly how you would like it to appear when published.
- In the description box, fill in the text you are submitting for this Challenge. Once your post is complete, click “Preview” to se what your post will look like live. If you are pleased with the finished product, click “Submit.”
If you would like to go back and change something, click “Edit.”
ADDING A PHOTO TO YOUR SUBMISSION (OPTIONAL)
- If you would like to insert a photo, click on the photo icon (small picture of a tree) under the “Styles” drop box.
- When clicked, a box should pop up. It will ask you for your image URL.
- Instead of uploading a photo from your computer, you will need to have uploaded your photo onto an internet image hosting site (i.e., Photobucket, Flickr, Snapfish).
- Once you have copied and pasted the URL onto the form, fill out the rest of the information. On the bottom of the box, you will be able to view how the photo will appear.