Lucky's NOVEMBER ISSUE FEATURES THE FIRST ANNUAL Lucky SHOPPING AWARDS!
LUCKY'S FIRST ANNUAL SHOPPING AWARDS Lucky asked, you responded, and then our editors weighed in, too - and the result is a coast-to-coast guide to the best places to buy shoes, denim, lingerie, and more. The list includes department stores, chainlets, websites, and boutiques.
THE LUCKY FALL JEWELRY GUIDEEvery stunning ring, watch, bracelet, and necklace you'll want right now, including:
- Deco-Inspired: These graphic items telegraph a sleek, arty cool.
- Colored Gemstones: Brilliant hues take Old Hollywood glamour in a fun direction.
- Faceted Metals : In these unusual, architectural shapes, simple gold and silver are truly dazzling.
- Dark Pavé: Deep pigments give these glittering pieces a moody drama.
ON OUR COVER In the past year Keri Russell has married her longtime love Shane Deary, given birth to her son River Russell Deary, become the new face of Cover Girl, and finished filming August Rush, out November 21st. Yet she's taking it all in stride: "I'm just trying to be low-key about it all and really enjoy it." And about her remarkably fit post-baby body, she admits, "I'm not going to lie - it was hard work getting back in shape."
28 COATS WE LOVE Just in time for cold weather, the ultimate roundup of the most fabulous coat options around, including:
- Mod: Swingy A-line shapes, bright colors, and fun retro accents make this style flirty and bold.
- Collarless Belted: In rich shades and sumptuous fabrics, this appealingly minimal, cinched-in cut is the very definition of sophistication.
- Fur-Collared Menswear: A lush spin on the overcoat, these beautifully blend practical with posh, contemporary with classic.
- Fitted Trench: With long, sleek lines, these military-inspired pieces make a powerful - and utterly womanly - statement.
THE BEST NEW KNITS From slouchy and oversize to clean and precisely cut, our favorite picks combine cozy comfort with elegant, surprising silhouettes.
LUCKY HOW-TO Tons of simple-as-can-be styling tips including the inside scoop on pairing tunics with blazers, the right shapes for tall bodies, and how to look great in the season's must-have pencil skirt.
A MONTH OF OUTFITS Thirty days of new, totally wearable ensembles - created from just a handful of the season's key pieces. A surprisingly easy guide to getting a month's worth of head-to-toe looks from a mix of standout items, spot-on basics, and seriously bold accessories.