Lucky's March issue
THE LUCKY SPRING TREND SPECIAL Our comprehensive guide to the season's most stunning new looks: ballet-inspired ensembles, painterly colors and prints, soft, bohemian florals, and feminine takes on English schoolboy style. See how to put it all together - followed by five extra pages of even more examples of our absolute favorite trends.
THE LUCKY SPRING SHOE GUIDE Our 12-page roundup packed with the most fantastic pairs out there, including:
- Wooden heels: We love this style's fabulous '70s rock-star feel.
- T-strap heels: There's something so fresh about these playful takes on this iconic shoe.
- Woven wedges: Elaborate braided heels completely reinvent the summer staple.
- Satin platforms: The quintessential party shoe combines a curvy shape with lots of shine.
- Mary Jane flats: We're smitten with this season's update to the girly classic.
- Peep-Toe slingbacks: At once demure and totally eye-catching.
- Metallic sandals: These shimmering sandals exude a relaxed, earthy cool.
ON OUR COVER Rachel Bilson has mastered an immaculate, of-the-moment, and truly effortless look. This month, the down-to-earth 26-year-old plays the female love interest in Jumper, an action-adventure/sci-fi film in which she performs most of her own stunts. "I had to surrender control and let go of a lot of fears; it had a big impact on my life," she says. "I've noticed even with clothes, I'm more experimental and trying to take risks, but still feel like myself."
EASY, PRETTY SPRING MAKEUP IDEAS The most beautiful effects from the runways - orange-red lips, dramatic navy shadow, and a wash of pale pink - with simple tips that work in real life.SHOPPING REPORT Stateside, we round up seven amazing just-opened boutiques from Boston to Los Angeles. But we go further to Melbourne and Sydney for our Shopping Trip. Our comprehensive, up-to-the-minute guide features every exceptional and under-the-radar store in Australia's main metropolises.
DO GOOD WHILE YOU SHOP See the super-stylish items you can purchase to help support literacy between February 5 and April 1, 2008.