Shop Kate Middleton's First (Official!) Maternity Outfit
After spending several days in the hospital for hyperemesis gravidarum—AKA the worst morning sickness imaginable—Kate Middleton was discharged this morning looking happy and healthy. All the photos capture the pregnant Duchess dewy faced and genuinely smiling, her new bangs highlighted by a half-up half-down hair style. She's also holding a bouquet of sunny roses that really complement her plaid DvF coat (it's Fall/Winter 2010), periwinkle scarf and black suede boots.
Now, while we know that technically, the ensemble is a "maternity" outfit, it would look great on those without child, too. We've found similar options available online. Click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
photo credit: Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton Is Pregnant: We Picked Out Some Pieces for the Royal Mum-To-Be
- Kate Middleton Has Bangs Now
- Gift Guide: Kate Middleton-Obsessed
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Kate Middleton's Style: There's an App for That
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER