A plaid button-up in mixed pinks anchors an outfit in the same color palette.
A swingy, soft velvet skater skirt in rich wine looks just right this season.
We love that Ashley limited her entire ensemble to oatmeal-y neutrals—save for those kooky striped socks. Seriously, they make the entire look.
Kendal's vintage Chanel suit might've looked matronly on its own—but with the smart addition of a little metallic bag, it seems perfectly youthful.
It's tough to pick a favorite element from this particular wintry look—but those gobstopper-sized star earrings are just plain amazing.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Best Dressed: Beaded Blazers, Winter Whites and Dotted Scarves
- Best Dressed: Suspenders, Swiss Dots and Céline With a Twist
- Best Dressed: Lip Prints, Sequin Pants and Cap-Toe Brogues
- Shop Lena Dunham, Allison Williams and Zosia Mamet's Looks From the Girls Season 2 Premiere
- The Best Personal Style Blogs to Read Now