How to Wash Every Type of Fabric
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Ever been confused about how to wash a certain kind of fabric? We've definitely been there, which is why we had our fashion reporter Allison McNamara learn how to wash just about anything and everything. Whether you're confused about what items should stay far away from the dryer or you want to know which detergents are best for hand-washing, we're tackling all of your laundry queries—take a look below!
On Allison McNamara: J.Crew top, Urban Outfitters skirt.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- See Every Stylish Moment Straight From Sundance Right Here
- More Than 170 Street-Chic Snaps to Fuel Your Winter Style
- If There's One Shoe Celebs Love Most, It May Be Chloé's Studded Boot
- Shailene Woodley, Jessica Biel, and More Show Us How to Bundle Up in Style at Sundance!
- Shop 17 Chic Black-and-White Bags—Gwyneth Paltrow Already Has Hers
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Lucky How-To Library
- Michelle Obama Wears Jason Wu—Again!—to the Inaugural Ball
- Lingerie That Makes You Blush
- Well, Katie Holmes Certainly Has a Signature Beauty Look...
- What to Wear While Studying Abroad
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER