The Worst Valentine's Day Gifts Ever
Valentine's Day is meant to bring people together. Couples get romantic, friends get nostalgic and almost everybody just feels the love. Of course, a perfect Valentine's Day can be quickly ruined by a second-rate gift. For example, my father (an educated man) bought my mother a scale one year. Yes, one of those things that tells you how much you weigh, isn't that romantic? Good one, Dad.
I'm taking it upon myself to stop that from happening by sharing these terrible gift ideas. But, in the event you want to break up with somebody and can't work up the nerve, these may come in handy. Gift at your own risk.
A potato masher can come in handy, but imagine opening this on Valentine's Day? You've anticipated the moment for a few weeks now and dropped hints and then you get this. This weird kitchen tool. Perhaps you could use it to mash the heart of the giver. Justice.
- Five Awesome Things My Boyfriend Owns—But I Wear
- A Dude's Perspective: White Pants
- Lookbook Love: Anna Sheffield's First-Ever Campaign
- Want Michelle Obama's J.Crew Belt or Malia's Coat From the Inauguration? Too Bad.
- Kate Hudson Designs an Ann Taylor Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER