Polka-dot jeans look plenty cute on their own—but we love that Caitlin mixed hers up with classic stripes.
Maree teamed her plaid outerwear with some Michelle Obama-approved plum leather gloves.
Jo's fluffy pink pullover and pastel roller skates are equal parts Virgin Suicides and Malibu Barbie.
How does Jenny embrace emerald, Pantone's 2013 Color of the Year? By wearing it on her feet—and we intend to follow suit.
There's a lot we love about Naina's look—namely, the tied-together hits of cobalt blue, black and white—but if we had to choose, it's that asymmetrical skirt we most want in our own wardrobe.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Best Dressed: Clear Clutches, Puffer Vests and Tweedy Trousers
- Best Dressed: Pink Plaids, Striped Socks and Starry Baubles
- Best Dressed: Beaded Blazers, Winter Whites and Dotted Scarves
- Best Dressed: Suspenders, Swiss Dots and Céline With a Twist
- Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama! Check Out the First Lady's Best Style Moments