Borjana's oh-so-Jil-Sander little lunch bag is so much more interesting than a typical tote.
Hallie approximates the look of Marc Jacobs' Spring 2013 collection—and hits a sartorial home run.
That bright blue beanie serves as the perfect exclamation point on an all-black-and-white ensemble.
White palazzo pants might seem best suited for summertime wear, but they look equally splendid layered up for winter.
It might not be the real deal, but this dripping logo tee is a cheeky reinterpretation of a classic—not to mention ultra-affordable.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Best Dressed: Lip Prints, Sequin Pants and Cap-Toe Brogues
- Best Dressed: Pink Plaids, Striped Socks and Starry Baubles
- Best Dressed: Clear Clutches, Puffer Vests and Tweedy Trousers
- Best Dressed: Emerald Pumps, Plum Gloves and Fluffy Knits
- Best Dressed: Suspenders, Swiss Dots and Céline With a Twist