The winner of our #ShowUsYourLucky contest looks marvelously mod in her windowpane-printed pants and circle-patterned tote.
We love a good Olive Oyl-style neckerchief—as does Miuccia Prada, apparently.
Stripes on stripes on stripes—so right (on right on right).
Stephanie's twist (literally) on the everyday shirtdress wins for color, cut, fabric—everything.
'90s style has never felt more right than it does now. Except, perhaps, during the actual '90s.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Best Dressed: Palazzo Pants, Lunch Bags and Dripping Logos
- Best Dressed: Rocker Sweatshirts, Pink Pumps and Canary-Colored Coats
- Best Dressed: Little Red Dresses, Metal Belts and Leopard Beanies
- Best Dressed: Clear Clutches, Puffer Vests and Tweedy Trousers
- Best Dressed: Valentine's Day Dresses, Bright Blue Coats and Navy Totes