Boo the Dog Models Eyewear for Monocle Order
Like men dressing in drag and miniature versions of regular food, animals wearing clothes never gets old. Especially when said animals are abnormally adorable—like Boo the Dog, who's using his bear-like cuddliness and pink-tongued smile to promote Monocle Order, a new online eyewear club.
But there's more to the recently-launched company than just an irresistible furry face. It's totally free to join and, after one full-priced purchase, members receive a 50 percent off discount on select pieces from a mix of indie and more established brands, including Elizabeth and James and Illesteva. It's recently added an in-house label, Blood and Tears, which you can check out in Boo's big campaign. Click through the slideshow to shop the styles now, and visit Mococleorder.com for even more options. (After some Boo-induced high-pitched squealing and baby talk, of course.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Acne Studios Taps William Wegman's Weimaraners For the Cutest Campaign Ever
- Quiz: Which Famous Designer is Your Spirit Animal?
- The 10 Craziest Shoes From the Fall 2013 Runways
- 10 Pieces That Will Take You From Winter to Spring
- Jessica Simpson Is Having a Baby Boy!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER