Four Pairs of Low Heels You Need This Spring
The following is a guest post from our friends at PopSugar.
It's time to kick off those foot-punishing six-inchers, because low pumps (three inches and below) are a huge spring trend. Seen on the runway at Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and Peter Som, the demure heel height offers the best of both worlds: the illusion of longer legs and wear-all-day comfort. In the video below, we feature four of this season's best pairs and some easy styling tips—watch to get inspired now!
More on Popsugar.com:
- Très Chic! The Best Street Style at Paris Fashion Week
- Nails to Note From the Paris Fashion Week Runways
- Chanel Runs the World For Fall 2013
- See All the Stars at Paris Fashion Week So Far
- Our Ultimate Color Trend Breakdown—Spring Is Brighter Than Ever
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It: Nicole Richie and Jessica Alba In All Black and White
- Shop Zoe Kravitz's Rock and Roll Looks
- The Best Red Carpet Hairstyles for Your Face Shape
- Dear Lucky: How Do I Wear Flats, Oxfords and Low Heels?
- Dear Lucky: What Do I Wear to Meet-the-Parents?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine