Five Tips for Finding the Perfect White Jeans
A good white jean is so important, but not that easy to find. Which is why it’s a good idea to spend a little time finding the best pair for your body type and your wallet. If you do find the perfect white jean, you might even want to buy two pairs!
Here are five tips for buying white jeans:
- Don't go too tight: They’ll show every dimple and bulge. Going up a size is sometimes the answer!
- Buy a good quality denim, nothing too lightweight or see-through. If you can see your underwear, so can everyone else.
- Pick the style best for your body type. White can be really flattering if the style accentuates your good parts and not your bad. Super skinny is not for everyone, but a straight leg or boot cut might be.
- Keep them solid white. No colored stitching, embellishments or other décor. Classic white is the true staple to a summer wardrobe.
- DO NOT go commando with white jeans. Instead pick SEAMLESS underwear in NUDE (not white!).
Click through for some great whites to take you through summer and beyond!
Jenny Altman is a fashion editor at large and expert in intimates and fashion. As the Chic Executive Officer of ILOVEAGOOD.com, she has represented brands such as Chantelle, Spanx and Wolford. As a bra-fitter and style expert, she has consulted for websites like BareNecessities.com, hosted events for retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman and worked as a market editor at Oprah, People StyleWatch and of course, Lucky. Jenny instantly "sizes up" women everywhere and is on a mission to help women find their right size—one bra at a time!