Topshop Unique Arrives at Need Supply
Topshop's higher-end label, Topshop Unique, is moving up in the world. As of yesterday, select pieces from the label's Spring/Summer 2013 range are available on Need Supply's website, making it the first American e-tailer to carry the line. (Save for the British chain's USA platform, of course. But there, most sizes have already sold out.)
Looking at the collection, it's easy to see why the Virginia-based store needed to supply it. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.) Inspired by Kate Moss in the '90s, it does indeed capture the super's famously effortless style with slouchy shapes and in an all neutral palette. Unfortunatly, however, it won't make you sound like this when you read 50 Shades of Grey.
Click through the slideshow below to shop everything on Needsupply.com now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Style Crush: Holly Williams
- Our Favorite Spring Items From Shoptiques
- Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Opening Ceremony's Humberto Leon and Carol Lim
- Net-a-Porter Adding Beauty Products To The Mix
- Shop It: Taylor Swift's '22' Video
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER