On chilly days, let a button- or zip-up collarless printed jacket do double duty as a top beneath a complementary patterned coat.
A black A-line midi skirt is an office essential, as universally flattering as it is classic.
Denim on denim on denim might only work as office attire for the most creative sort of job—but as for those colorful cap-toe pumps? They're a perfect workday pick.
In an office-appropriate cut, floral pants can fit right in at work.
A classic, colorful tweed jacket looks just as good paired with a patterned skirt for the office as it does with your favorite denim for Sunday brunch.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Best Dressed: Windowpane Pants, Neckerchiefs and '90s Nostalgia
- Best Dressed: Little Red Dresses, Metal Belts and Leopard Beanies
- Best Dressed: Palazzo Pants, Lunch Bags and Dripping Logos
- Best Dressed: Emerald Pumps, Plum Gloves and Fluffy Knits
- Best Dressed: Suspenders, Swiss Dots and Céline With a Twist