The Surprising Color Combination Crystal Renn Has Us Trying
Ever since writing this story on surprising color combinations, I've been noticing new ones everywhere. The girl dressed in purple and black swiping on lipstick at Sephora, a beige/orange combo in a window at Barneys and, most recently, Crystal Renn's deft mix of mustard and red at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Although the side-by-side hues would normally remind me of Coney Island, baseball games and all other things hot dog-related, she manages to make the mix seem so regal. I want everything she's wearing right now, even down to the matching red lips. If you do, too, I've found similar pieces online—shop them all in the slideshow below.
Photo Credit: Film Magic
More on Luckymag.com:
- 5 Ready-To-Stack Bracelet Sets For Under $50
- 14 Things You Won't See at Coachella
- Why Rooney Mara Wears Black and White Better Than Anyone Else
- Six Non-Country Club Ways to Wear White Jeans
- Why Our Entire Office Is Obsessed With This Lookbook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER