Our Fashion Director Can't Stop Thinking About This Tote
Devoted as our Fashion Director Anne Keane is to Louis Vuitton's Sofia bag, she likes to switch things up when the weather gets too steamy for heavy pebbled leather. Now that summer's just around the bend, she's settled on a handwoven tote from Tomas Maier, the namesake label of Bottega Veneta's creative director, for the upcoming season.
Made in Italy from recycled cotton, it has all the ease and comfort of a standard canvas shopper but it's special enough for non-errand-running situations in which plain old khaki wouldn't work. Even better, the adorable pom-poms and nubby texture improve all the otherwise boring white tank top and cut-off outfits that everyone wants to wear when it's hot outside. Toss it on with a pair of mirrored sunglasses and those simple basics suddenly turn into a look.
But even though Anne's found the summer carryall of her dreams, she's still hasn't decided which color to order—which one do you guys think it should be?
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Handbag Our Fashion Director Swears By
- Our Fashion Director Anne Keane Needs a Skirt Worthy Of These Shoes
- Why Senior Fashion Editor Elle Strauss Is Obsessed With This Muscle Tank
- Our Lucky Editor-Approved Governors Ball Packing Guide
- Five Tips For Surviving Summer Thunderstorm Season
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER