13 Things We Never, Ever Want To Buy
We all like to shop. That fleeting moment of joy when you purchase something new is highly addicting. However, that feeling doesn't come every time you swipe your card. In fact, there are times where shopping is the last thing on your mind, those loathsome times where it simply becomes an errand. Puzzled? Allow me to elaborate.
1. When you have to buy stamps
2. When the last of your toothpaste is gone and you know you have to go to the drugstore. You think you'll stock up on shaving cream and other things—but no.
3. And great, now the shaving cream is gone. Back to the dimly lit halls of Duane Reade.
4. For all you city-dwellers: the whimper of an empty MetroCard at the turnstile. The worst.
6. Batteries. How are we still needing these?
7. Replacement razor blades. Why are these so expensive? And why didn't you pick them up when you bought new shaving cream?
9. Socks. Where do you all go? You're so f'ing annoying. via SoYeahDuh.Tumblr.com
10. Ice. The most annoying part of hosting a barbecue. Also, it's very heavy.
11. Housewarming gifts. Really? I have to buy you a present because you have a new place to live? Maybe you should buy me a present because I switched toilet papers.
12. On that note, nothing compares to the sinking feeling when the last infinitesimal square of toilet paper peels off the cardboard.
13. A replacement iPhone screen, you klutz.
More on Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER