17 Cocktail Dresses Tailor-Made for the Summer Wedding Circuit
Of all the wedding dress codes that exists—black tie, white tie, "island formal" (seriously—it's a thing)—requested cocktail attire is probably the best deal you can get. Since it basically means "wear something fancy, but like, not too fancy," most appropriate outfits will also work for the office, dinner and drinks with just a few simple tweaks, giving you a built-in excuse to buy something you already wanted. Take full advantage of this get-out-jail-free shopping card now with the 17 wedding guest/whatever-you-really-want-them-for dresses below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Eight Foolproof Ways To Make One Dress Work All Wedding Season
- Six Short and Chic Wedding Dresses
- The 13 Best Dressed Celebrity Brides Ever
- Wedding Tips From Lucky's Editors
- Six of the Most Annoying Dress Codes, Decoded!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER