25 Wedding Dresses Under $150—Believe It!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Easy and Extraordinary Outfits For Your Next Beach Wedding
- How to Dress For Destination Weddings in London, Paris and Tuscany
- The Flawless Wedding Beauty Look Any Bride Can Create
- From New York to L.A.: The Most Popular Engagement Rings Across the Country
- The 13 Best Dressed Celebrity Brides Ever
Paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for a hand-beaded, $200-per-yard silk, Disney princess-worthy wedding dress is basically like buying a really expensive closet decoration. The bigger, pouffier and more decadent the gown, the slimmer the chances are that there's any real use for it past the big day; so yeah…that fancy style with the ten foot long train you might downgrade your venue for? It's destined to collect dust in a garment bag while taking away valuable space from your regular, non-tulle lined clothes.
Really, the wiser move is to get one of the just as pretty, much more affordable under $150 options below and put all the cash you save toward a killer honeymoon/extra cake/kickass bridal accessories you'll actually use throughout your married life. I've included everything from romantic styles with floor-sweeping skirts, to flowy bohemian slips that can be worn again after the big day, to vintage-y fit-and-flares worthy of City Hall vows—so whatever look you're going for, there's no excuse not to save money on it. Click through the slideshow to find your perfect i-do dress for a reasonable price now.