Perfect Summer Dresses Made Just For Petites!
Petite designer Whitney Pozgay has done her fellow short ladies a solid by tailoring her new nine-piece capsule for Anthropologies's Made in Kind series, WHIT Two, to smaller proportions. Most of the pieces are available in regular sizes as well (and the handbags, obviously, can be carried by women of any height), but not every one. There are three incredibly adorable dresses—the blossom-covered "Flora," the crisp white "Embroidered Urchin" and the tomato "Lina"—only produced for petites. So go ahead, all you under 5'3 gals—revel in this rare shift of shopping power! Order yourself a short girl exclusive knowing that Forever Karlie's tallest customers can't!
If you'd like visual proof of how good the clothes look on someone of small stature, you've got to watch the video Anthropologie shot of Whitney modeling the collection herself. Check it out below and then shop everything on Anthropologie.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Petite Figure Fashion Advice: Five Tips You Should Know
- Shorts For Every Body! Find Which Fit Works Best For You
- Go Long! The Best Maxi Dress For Your Body Type, Revealed
- How To Look Taller In Flats
- 17 Cocktail Dresses Tailor-Made for the Summer Wedding Circuit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER