The Seven Layers That Equal One Winter Puffer
The myth of the non-puffy puffer coat is something I refuse to perpetuate this winter. I mean, c'mon, it's right there in the name: Puffer. Coat. However, even if you've stumbled across my humble story in search of non-bulky outerwear, don't close this window just yet—there is another way to achieve down jacket warmness without sacrificing your shape. All you need is seven key items and a light lesson in layering—click through the slideshow below for both right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Great Maternity Coats to Get You Through Winter
- Where to Find Chic Winter Boots
- Dear Lucky: How Do I Pick The Perfect Winter Coat?
- Winter Coats: First Impressions Matter
- What to Wear to a Winter Wedding
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER